Sunday 5 February 2017

Latest FunnyJokes 2017

                          Latest Funny Jokes 2017

Crazy people on my WhatsApp list.

1. Someone on his status "Sleeping"
...since 3 days!
He's probably dead.

2. Someone never sends anything, then at night once a week/month he says: "Good night" !

3. Someone is sick since the time I added him.

4. Someone steals my status and keeps it at the same time when I do.

5. Someone is "Driving"
...since 5 days!
I guess he reached Dubai!!

6. Someone sends me back exactly what I sent to him..
Seems like he wants to play table tennis!

7. Someone still has his status as "Happy New Year!" .guess his time stood still

8. Someone's status is "Happy" since one month.
Living in Paradise?

9. Someone when I send a broadcast he just puts a smiley face.

10. From first day their status is, 'Hey there! I'm using WhatsApp'
I know it! That's why you're on my list!

11. Someone writes "urgent calls only", dont get it.. Are u in the police or ambulance ?

12. Most say, "can't talk whatsapp only" dude then throw away ur phone.. Your not using the phone's primary function.

**************************************************

Lady On Phone..

Hi Sir, I want To Meet & Talk To u. U Are The father Of 1 Of My Kids

Man Stunnd...Omg!

R U Riya

No

Anu?

No

Pari?

No

Jasi?

No

Lady in confusion

No Sir.. I am The Class Teacher Of Ur Son.

**************************************************

Girls of today:

Boy : Hi

Girl : What?

Boy : How are you?

Girl : Do I know you?

Boy : I'm rich...

Girl : Oh! Hi. My name is Mary but you can call me "Baby". I'm

19 & I stay in Actonville . I love short dark men...especially

like you...& I'm glad to meet you. So, when are we going out?

Boy : No, no, no "Rich" is my name.

Girl : Sorry I don't talk to strangers.

 **************************************************

A Lady on telephone:

Hello Sir, I want to meet & talk to you..

Man: do u know me..

Lady: Yes you are the father of one of my kids.

Man stunned,

Oh my God!

Are u Sangeeta????

No

Are U Meenakshee ???

No

Are u Nisha?

No

Neha?

No

Monika?

No

Anushka?

No

Mitali?

No

Vaishali?

No

Lady in confusion...

No sir i'm the class teacher of your son....

*************************************************


Exams ke Pehle pappu ne ek hi essay ratta
mara tha -
'MY FRIEND'
Aur exams me pucha Gaya ...
'MY FATHER'
Lekin pappu ghabhraya Nahi. Hushari dikha ke
"friend" ki jagah pe "father " word likh kar aa
Gaya. ...
Jis examiner ne uski answersheet check ki
voh aj tak behosh hai !!
Pappu wrote:
I AM A VERY FATHERLY PERSON.
I HAVE LOTS OF FATHERS.
SOME OF MY FATHERS ARE MALE
AND SOME ARE FEMALE.
MY MOTHER IS VERY CLOSE TO
MANY OF MY FATHERS.
My UNCLE IS ALSO MY FATHER.
MY TRUE FATHER IS MY
NEIGHBOR..
And I love all my Fathers.
b'coz
Har ek Father zaruri hota hai :p

No comments:

Post a Comment